Today I am sharing my top 10 easy & yummy crock pot recipes with you! These recipes are perfect for the cooler weather & are a great option for throwing together a quick dinner while recovering from the holiday madness!
My Top 10 Easy & Yummy Crock Pot Recipes
1.Spend With Pennies Crock Pot Chicken & Dumplings– This is possibly my favorite recipe EVER. There is so much yumminess packed into this dish. I use a bag of frozen veggies to save time! The taste is very similar to a chicken pot pie- but with dumplings. You can’t go wrong. Easy peasy and delicious!
2. Paula Deen’s Crock Pot Mac & Cheese– One word- sinful. There is so much wrong in this recipe, but it tastes oh so right. So creamy & cheesy. I make this every year for Easter and it is a huge hit. It really couldn’t be any easier! As Paula says, “You gotta try this one, y’all!”
3. Iowa Girl Eats Crock Pot White Chicken Chili– My husband and I have been making this recipe for years. It never fails, as soon as a chill hits the air we are both craving this recipe. It just warms you from the inside out. Serve it with some sweet cornbread on the side or smash up a piece and mix it with the chili like we do!
4. The Crafty Christian’s Crock Pot Pineapple Chili Chicken– I love the unique flavors in this recipe! Only four ingredients and so yummy! It’s healthy as well- bonus!
5. Spend With Pennies Crockpot Lasagna Soup– I wasn’t so sure of this when I first read the recipe. Lasagna in a soup?! But it really intrigued me so I gave it a shot and it did not disappoint! Top is off with ricotta and shredded parmesan and you have a delicious dinner that includes a good bit of veggies!
6. Real Mom Kitchen’s Crock Pot Chicken & Gnocchi Soup– When I was pregnant with Levi I craved Olive Garden’s chicken & gnocchi soup like a mad woman. My coworkers seriously thought I had a problem. Every time I invited them to lunch they were like “Do we have to go to Olive Garden again?” Oops. After the baby my cravings died down a little, but when I get the chance I still tear up some unlimited soup and salad! But when I can’t make the hour drive to my closest Olive Garden I make this recipe to cure my cravings. It is amazing! Too bad I didn’t find it while I was pregnant- I would have saved us a couple hundred bucks.
7. Build Your Bite’s Easy Crockpot Baked Ziti– This crockpot ziti is so cheesy & yummy- perfect for a cold night in! I serve this with an easy tossed salad and some garlic bread for a super easy dinner!
8. Yummy Healthy Easy’s Crock Pot Roast with Vegetables– You can’t have a crock pot recipe roundup without a pot roast recipe! This healthy pot roast is packed with flavor and your house will smell delicious all day long while it cooks!
9. The Country Cook’s Cheddar Bacon Ranch Potato Soup– You had me at bacon 🙂 This is the perfect dinner to come home to on a cold day!
10. Listolic’s Easy Orange Chicken– When you are craving Chinese take out- make this! This recipe only requires 4 ingredients & is great served on top of rice!